Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
For the past 40 years, we’ve been setting the bar for outstanding customer service and abundant growth in the fast casual industry. With over a thousand stores across the United States, many companies have looked to our model to pattern their development after. Our success can be attributed to two factors: our commitment to keeping our guests happy and the commitment to our employees to help their careers advance. We’ve reinvested in our restaurants and our Management over the years, which has helped fuel our growth and maintain the high quality of Managers in our stores.
We are working with a growing chain with a hot opportunity for a Restaurant Manager at their Cheyenne location. Candidates should have:
* 2+ years of current Restaurant Management experience
* A stable work history; no more than two jobs in the previous five years
* Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
* Ability to build sales and rapport in the area
* Strong communication, leadership, and organizational skills