Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.
Looking for a place that’s proud of the food they serve? With 200+ restaurants across the country, we show off our dedication to providing our guests with the freshest meals they can get when going out. With a diverse array of food along with a unique selection of beer and spirits, we have something for everyone. Wherever we have opened up, our restaurants have become an immediate favorite for people to meet up after work or enjoy a great family dinner.
We currently have an urgent need for a General Manager in the Cheyenne area. This person should have a strong work ethic, eye for talent, and drive to succeed.
* 3+ years of current Full Service Restaurant General Manager experience
* High Volume Background; should have experience managing restaurants doing over $2 million in sales
* Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees and Management
* Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
* Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community